Friday 7 August 2009

Oh, hello there...

This game is so addictive.


I'm officially gaming again. It took a while to get back into it since I stopped for all of my coursework, but now I can't stop! I finally got my Platinum trophy on Uncharted: Drake's Fortune and now I'm working on the Burnout one, which is gonna take a looong timeee. I wish Sony would hurry up with those PlayStation Cards because I really wanna download the Paradise Island add-on. Looks heavy.

Even though I haven't posted in a while, there's nothing really to catch up on. Half of the people who read this blog have flown off to Ibiza haha... damn.

FOOTBALL SEASON STARTS IN ONE WEEK ON SUNDAY!!!!!!!!!! Yeah I'm excited,and what!? xD
Tottenham have signed Peter Crouch. I really don't know what to think of that... I just hope he plays well! We also stole Bassong from poor Newcastle who got relegated last season haha (sorry Scott) who should help with our push towards the top four.

More football related posts to come. I'm probably gonna start designing stuff soon as well so look out for the stuff I'll have to show! Need a bit of practice before I go on my art course in September...

This post probably seems jumbled up and random but that's what hours of gaming, lack of posting and overtime at work can do to you! Anyway, I'm gonna go watch a film of something

Mitchie.

No comments: