Friday 25 September 2009

Back to recording

TEXTILES!
I spent the day sewing today... bad times. I chose to work with squares & diamonds out of three groups which consisted of 1. lines and zig zags, 2. circles & the one I chose.
After I've finished experimented with the materials and I've designed something with these squares, I'll be applying them to a t-shirt... oh well, at least I'll be an artist by the end of it all.

SMS recorded most of our next video today and it contained fish & turkey but that is all I'm saying at the moment haha.

Work tomorrow. 10-6... A FULL SHIFT. With the amount of people that don't work there any more, I wont be surprised to see myself being promoted, but I doubt that will happen. More hours though. More money.

I should get to sleep

Mitchie.

No comments: