Monday 8 February 2010

I'm Back. Like, properly this time

After all that, it was my power supply. I'm back and hopefully more consistent this time!
Since my last post , I've become a part of a new club night called Toys in the Attic as Graphic Designer and Photographer. All of the flyers and posters will be made by moi. Even working on a website. Our first night is scheduled for 19th February 2010 with a masquerade theme. £3 with a mask and £5 without. Get involved!

toys in the attic poster

As well as that, I've been recruited as Photographer for the Pad night club which should be good times. Free entry, free drinks and monies!

I've got an interview coming up for Norwich University College of Arts. I'm definitely nervous but hopefully the 2 hour journey will be chilled and not the opposite!

No comments: