Wednesday 1 April 2009

April Fools!

I can't believe I didn't play a single prank today. I HAD IDEAS THOUGH! One thing I did do is watch Lindsey get fooled by a pair of evildoers, which was quite funny to be honest, not for Lindsey though! Haha.

If you've ever been on a website such as Bebo you might be familiar with the notices saying 'Do not add/talk to people you do not know.' Well, Yesterday I came across the total opposite - omegle.com. If you're anything like me, you'll have quite a bit of fun on there. Some people are there to spam ASCII pictures of Rick Roll, while others are genuinely there to chat. The idea of Omegle is to start a conversation with a total stranger, without knowing their name, gender or any other information other than you MAY not have ever spoken to them before. I am proud to say that I have converted a few people into 'steppers with my vast knowledge of knowing what listeners of other genres would like. Check it out.

England won! Sorry if you didn't want to know, but it was 2-1. Its nice seeing England playing at winning form again because watching them lose to tiny little islands was long. If you hadn't noticed, they were playing in a new kit today (for the second time - first was on Setanta - damn Setanta...) and it is old school! I would be one of the first to buy it tomorrow at launch but I'm learning from mistakes and waiting for the price to come down a bit. Even though I do think it would be worth it. It's 'Tailored by Umbro in England' so it must be good. The England crest has been edited slightly to give it a retro look, changing the roses most noticeably, adding yellow and green to the mix. The opposing countries name will also be added to the shirt, written on a ribbon underneath the crest, changing every match - obviously.

I've noticed myself compensating for the lack of recent posting so I'll keep this a bit short. Lewis Hamilton amazed me on Sunday. I am not a bandwagon sheep like you lot but the fact that he started at the back of the grid and worked his was up to 3rd (Trulli finished third but got penalised on the last lap and was stripped of his place) is a mean feat and the other drives should be worried! Jenson Button though, I'm pleased for him. I hope he and Brawn continue to do well, but not too well...

Too much typing >.<



Mitchie.

No comments: