Wednesday 29 April 2009

Some people think I'm bonkers



This tune has been stuck in my head for the last few days! Such a catchy chorus from an artist who I've not wanted to like since he left grime behind, but I can't help it.

Mainstream it may be, the video is ALOT. Green Screen is a feature that had people laughing at the cheap videos shown on Channel U 3 years ago, but if you're as successful as Dizzee, it can make you look like you're on top of the world... without a crackly outline around you. He can afford it though init. A few years ago i would have never have thought I'd be seeing him in a colourful video spitting over an electro beat in a shark costume after squaring up to Crazy Titch trying to prove to him that he's "...not a mook." Oh how things change.

WAIT... was that Dizzee Rascal singing? ...wow...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love this song even tho its verry random... wen it drops ina club its mad

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THIS SONG TOO MUCH!! haha my rents are gettin annoyed with my playing it now, they just dont appreciate the greatness of it mitchiematch!! :)
Becs xx