Monday 1 June 2009

PINCH, PUNCH, FIRST DAY OF THE MONTH!!!

I'm back.
I took a while off to do some sensible things... such as sort my room out and revision... and stuff. Ive forgotten to do a few things, such as post May's mix and edit a video and... stuff. But I promise you, June will be a good month for this blog.

Last month wasnt so bad either. Barcelona won the treble, Tottenham finished above West Ham, I won yet another competition (third one this year, this one being a free Bar9 CD) and I got my media work in on time. Happy days. (Was a terrible programme)

Anyway, I'm going to be back on the regular posts very soon. Probably not a post a day until my exams are over, but definitely more than last month.

More downloadable and viewable content as soon as possible.
Mitchie.

No comments: