Wednesday 24 June 2009

What is the longest thing in the world?

No, it isn't the equator, its COURSEWORK =|
I wrote a ten page script today as part of one of the one assessment objective of one of the six remaining units. Even though I'm writing on here near enough everyday, making up ten pages of dialogue... THEN having to write a camera script fir it when I'm finished is kinda depressing. That's more or less my day in a paragraph really, apart from actually having jokes at work - good times.

My eyes are actually only half open as I'm writing this, I bet I fall asleep within half an hour of posting this. Grr. Five days to go... then I'm FREE... to play on my PlayStation ;).

If your on here to watch Episode 4... erm... it's not finished yet. Education = less time to do anything fun. Hopefully it will be here tomorrow but no promises. Keep watching this space though, it will be worth it.

If I wasn't so tired, I'd say up until the early hours of the morning doing C/W, chiseling away at my second A, but my eyes feel like they are gonna collapse on themselves. Bad times.

If any of this post didn't make sense, I blame coursework...
Mitchie.

No comments: