Wednesday 22 July 2009

ANDREYA TRIANA

Anyone who's listened to Mary Anne Hobbs' Experimental show on Radio 1 would have heard of the L.A. based producer, Flying Lotus. After hearing his music on her show, I decided that I would so a bit of research and listen to what I could find by him when I found this:



Not only did I think that the beat was amazing, but the vocal had me in a trance. My mind was blown and I had to find out who was singing. Where I was listening to the tune, the singer's name wasn't in the title or description so I had to do even more research and when I finally found the name - Andreya Triana, I just wanted to go and buy what ever CDs she had out but to my surprise, her debut album is yet to be released so all I could do is listen to her music on MySpace and watch her videos on Youtube.

This was all a while ago now. Since then Andreya and Bonobo (producer) have made some amazing tracks together and have just released a video for The Keeper which is out on 14th September. You probably won't like it but hey, this is just something I listen to other than Dubstep:



Mitchie.

Links

No comments: