Thursday 23 July 2009

PROJECT SAINAMIKA

I'm coming to the end of my latest project which should hopefully be up and running this week and is probably the reason why I haven't got many interesting things to say about myself recently 'cause its all been a bit samey. I won't say anything about the project until it is up and running though because there will probably be a few changes and stuff but yeah, it's almost done now.

I watched (the second half of) The Bill today. I don't know why, but it's the first time I've ever given the programme a chance but it was pretty good and I'll probably lock in when the second part is on. It's all changed and its got a new look apparently but I don't watch much telly and it looked alright haha. Just thought I'd share that with you.

Mitchie.

No comments: