Saturday 18 July 2009

HOW D'YA LIKE ME NOW?!

I said by the end of the week but I'm a day early! The lack of posts recently has been due to the sheer determination of me learning HTML and putting all I learned into a website which, hopefully will become official when the the owner of the company actually gets to see it haha. I really didn't stop once I got started on the whole HTML, CSS thing (which will probably explain why I missed that party... I forgot... sorry) but yay, I can now do stuff. But yeah, hope you like the new look...

These might not be the final changes and I'll most probably change more stuff when I learn more stuff but for the time being, welcome to the new look site.

Obviously the changes I made look good on my monitor but I have no idea how they look elsewhere so if there are problems, leave a comment or something please.

Mitchie.

No comments: