Saturday 25 July 2009

FELIPE MASSA

You all probably know by now that I'm a big Formula 1 fan who supports McLaren and doesn't really like Ferrari - at all...but...

I caught the first round of qualifying this morning before I went to work and left it with Hamilton in second position and Kovalainen in seventh. Now I could have waited 'til I finished to find out where everyone qualified but as I had to know, I asked my boss to find out for me and he did. Hamilton is in fourth and Kovalainen is in sixth... lovely... but what I didn't find out shocked me!

Anthony showed me a link and the first thing I saw was "MASSA IN 'STABLE BUT LIFE-THREATENING CONDITION.'" ...wallahell?!...

I watched the qualifying on iPlayer, saw the crash, and all I can say is I hope the dude gets well soon tbh. Even though he loves to jeopardise our chances... a fractured skull is not a nice thing to have. I hope Massa has a speedy recovery and gets back to getting on my nerves on the trach soonish.


Mitchie.

No comments: