Sunday 19 July 2009

PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER 2010

I usually buy a football game every season. There's always a FIFA vs Pro argument when everyone meets up again in September and until I got my PS3, I used to be a FIFA guy. After a bit of persuasion, I chose to buy Pro Evo 08 and even though there were lag problems until Konami issued a patch... it changed me! (lol)

I said usually because I didn't get round to buying a football game this season (I wouldn't have played it much anyway - damn education) even though I was looking forward to it and eagerly awaiting new screenshots and videos so I could see all the improvements. Apparently it was a disappointment haha - BUT, from what has been shown from Pro 2010, it's gonna be goooood. The graphics have been improved (a lot), the gameplay has been realisticly slowed down and it's still months from release.

Now I didn't get all of this information from myself, I got it from a blog I follow called winningelevenblog.com which you should check out if you care because the get information before most other sources.

I miss football man. Hopefully Tottenham do a bit more next season! Here are some early screenshots and comparisons from the next installment of Pro Evolution Soccer:





Links

No comments: