Monday 13 July 2009

Paint is evil

I woke up pretty late this morning afternoon, leaving me not much time to get the downstairs doors painted. I was at it before I even got to have any breakfast and I have developed a hatred for painting doors.

Paint gets EVERYWHERE! I'm sure this paint isn't the right paint for the job, 'cause is just drips all over the place. Even though I was careful, I still got it on the carpet and areas of the walls. Not good.

PAINT DOES NOT COME OFF SKIN. Well, until hours later. As I attempted to save the carpet from becoming polka dotted, I caught the drips with my hands - big mistake. If soap doesn't get something unwanted off yourself, then it is evil. I only managed to get one side of a door done before I gave up and run the bath as I became frustrated with the evil paint xD. Painting will resume tomorrow... :|

Enough about paint... I've begun to teach myself HTML & CSS today. Hopefully by the end of tomorrow, I'll have a nice looking mock website done. Hopefully by the end of the week, I'll get this blog looking nice and... different.

I like setting myself challenges

Mitchie.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOOOOOOOL chokin on ma food!!