Monday 19 October 2009

Nineteen

19 years ago, a Mitchie was born! Being 19 feels exactly the same as being 18. This anti-climax was an expected one.
Today was a pretty chilled day. Sped up my computer, had a meeting with my client about the website and disposed of some Helghast on Killzone 2. I couldn't believe how many messages I got on facebook today - there was absolutely loads. I would thank each of you individually but that would take ages... so thank you as a whole (:

From the looks of it, the next interview to grace this blog will be with Tayong, which may be an audio/video one so watch out for that... should be good.

I haven't spoken about football on here in ages... Tottenham aren't doing too bad are they. Third in the league. This time last year I wouldn't even mention the Premier League so all looks well. I'll buy one of the shirts this season. Might even put my name on it for once. Sir Mitchie. I can see it now!

Back to designing coat hooks tomorrow...

Mitchie.

No comments: