Wednesday 28 October 2009

T.S. Abe

I randomly discovered this artist a few months ago when I was trying to find an image of one of my favourite Neo Soul singer, Erykah Badu on Deviant Art. 20 year old T.S. Abe, or QueenIndra as she calls herself on DA, is a London girl who is like a mini celebrity in Brixton. From Album covers to the sides of a bus, she's done it all. I like the way she very rarely uses colour in her works but captures every detail in whatever she draws. Colour is overrated anyway.

Most of the artwork she posts on her DA gallery is University project work which makes me want to get my pencils out and try to replicate what she does. This time next year, I'll be at university. That's almost a year to practice. Gah!





Mitchie.

1 comment:

Nicola said...

UPDATE YOUR BLOG!!