Wednesday 14 October 2009

War Tiles

We had to design and create tiles based on what we saw at the Imperial War Museum today. These tiles are basically MDF squares which we have to transform into war inspired masterpieces. I decided to take the typography route and imprinted some words into the plaster I set onto the tile. 'Fight to stop HITLER before he stops YOU.' Damn Hitler and his stopping ways... If I can actually remember to buy some batteries, I may even take a photo of this amazing tile after I hopefully finish it tomorrow and post it on here for you all to laugh at compliment me on :).

I haven't actually mentioned this but Rav-P now works where I work. He accidentally set the alarm off today and had to stay with the store manager for hours after the store closed for somebody to press four numbers on the keypad in order for them to be able to set the alarm and go home. I actually kinda feel sorry for the dude... still funny though haha.

Erm... I can't get my new ring off my middle finger. Might as well accept it as a new addition to my hand now.

Half day tomorrow - I can actually get 8+ hours sleep for once... starting from NOW.

Mitchie.

No comments: