Monday 12 October 2009

Today was a good day

I had my first driving lesson today. Yeah, lookout world... I'm probably gonna be accidentally running you over soon! I actually didn't do too bad for my first lesson, if I do say so myself. Was on the main road, driving around roundabout like 'look at me, I'm driving!' whilst pressing the throttle while the clutch was still down :). More lessons to come... I wonder how long it will be 'til I pass?

If that wasn't enough excitement for one day... I went shopping in Milton Keynes with Bea, which is always good. One problem I always have when I go shopping, is that I never actually buy anything. My taste is either too expensive or i genuinely don't see anything worth buying but some monotone t-shirts. Luckily Bea was there to make me buy my brand new blue polo shirt.

Other than this one garment I bought once Bea bought a whole outfit... I bought some CD's I'd been meaning to buy for years - literally. Dizzee Rascal - Boy in da corner & (watch the contrast) Linkin Park - Meteora. My Linkin Park CD collection is one CD away from being complete... yay.

Random piece of information - on the way out from HMV, I notice a PlayStation 3 with FIFA 10 running, just waiting to be played, so as expected of me... I stop Bea from stepping on the escalator while I try it out. Being a Pro Evo player, I wanted to see how FIFA was this year but i was challenged buy some random dude who had his mates around him so I say 'OK, but you'll probably beat me, I'm a Pro player'. So it was on. I chose Tottenham - naturally, and he chose AC Milan. 'I like Ronaldinho,' he explained.

After 10 FIFA minutes, I was 2-0 down. Bea gave me a look. It was time to up my game... From my third kick off, it was total football by me. Bare passing - I was not gonna let him get the ball back. To cut a long story short, the game finished 4-3 to me. I left laughing while this random dude got ripped apart by his mates.

Good times... London tomorrow. Imperial War Museum here we come. It better be good ¬_¬

Mitchie.

No comments: