Sunday 18 October 2009

What a weekend

From the Red Lion, to the Litten Tree, to Saints & Sinners, to Time Out, to Matt's, back to the Red Lion Then back to Matt's. My weekend was pretty mad!

Rikki, Matt, Nathaniel & I had so many jokes. The amount of stories these guys have to tell is phenomenal. I need to get out of the house more than I do to be honest! Nathaniel is definitely tied down with his new girl - with assistance of Rikki who texted off his phone when he was sleeping haha. We met the Milky Bar kid who is also German. I saw some people who I hadn't seen in ages... if you're reading this... hello again. Time out was PACKED again. Literally couldn't dance in there, so we stayed in the garden for most of our time there. I was surprised I managed to stay out for so long with no money but I guess I'm loved! Our original plans were to go The Pad but when we got there, some girls sat in the smoking ordered to "Save yourselves!" as it was so crap in there... so we did and had jokes else where. I'm sure Nathaniel bought more rounds than he was supposed to!

You know you've had a good Sunday when you've had a combination of PlayStation, Xbox, food, beer, jokes and more jokes. I got a bit of an earful when I got home but I survived haha.

19 tomorrow... 19 on the 19th, isn't that cool

Mitchie.

1 comment:

nathaniel said...

weekend was bare jokes.im not tied down lol. i did buy more rounds then i should dont care tbh. most important thing is we had bare jokes