Friday 13 March 2009

Red Nose Day - Continued

Today was a good day. Random smiles all round. I couldn't believe it was possible for me to be so hyper when I felt so tired! Michael and I reminisced about the days when we used to visit Cambridge, which I can see starting again in the near future! This being the fourth post of the day is the result of a creative outburst. I have a lot of ideas for this blog so make sure it enters your bookmarks!

Voodoo Balls.. Pink Socking..
Yeah.. todays been quite random.


Mitchie.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow homo

Anonymous said...

along with the homo comment....CHI CHI MANS!!!


i am deeply disapointed that homomainia is still affiliated with past fellow students in our school..and i believe michael will have to be spoken too about suficaion he causes with his errrrrrrrm lets jus say whale, ansd i hope andrias jaw is still intact wooow