Wednesday 11 March 2009

Wednesday.

Monday - Not too bad, you still have the memories of the weekend fresh in your mind
Tuesday - Memoies are more distant but not really much point of thinking about last week
Wednesday - MEH fest.

I always get home tired on wednesdays and think, ' ah I could do with a nice long nap'.. then I remember I have work tonight. Par.

Work was rubbish, no suprise there. Made worse by my hunger, fatigue, thirst and constant requirements from the staff & customers. My upside frown turned upside down =|


One good thing about Wednesdays though, is that Skream is on RinseFM from 8-10pm with the Stella Sessions. 


I wasnt really expecting him to be on today, because he's 'famous' now and is always travelling all over the place. Suprisingly, Oneman was on! This DJ always makes me smile with the way he mixes the late, great genre of Garage with Dubstep - two of my loves. I heard Oneman play at FWD>> in Janurary at The End club's send off and will always be a fan.
You can catch Oneman on SubFM every now and then. Check him out www.subfm.com www.myspace.com/onemandj

More smiles tomorrow, hopefully!
Back to creativity
Mitchie.

P.S: RYAN
There you go =]

No comments: