Tuesday 10 March 2009

Cinema

Haha, o dear. 
Well, how shall I start..

From Sunday, plans were made for a trip down to the cinema to see The Watchmen. Excitement and anticipation built up and Tuesday was the day.


Matty kindly decided to give us a lift in his shiny silver car (for money of course) and the jokes instantly started when i decided to make my infamous bird noise which a suprisinlgly small amount of people know how to do.  After everyone attempted this crazy sound... and a random goat noise... we were in the car park.


Jokingly, I said to Ollie, "I bet when we get there we'll need ID to get in..."
To my horror, I was right! For the first time ever, I was ID'd at a cinema.. just when i wanted to see one of the coolest looking films to come out in quite a while.. AND IT HAPPENED AFTER I TURNED 18 SMH. We were bummed. n/h


So after a moment of cussing and wishing things upon the lady who didn't let us in, MATTY decided we watch The International, which for some reason didnt sound as good as The Watchmen but we all agreed anyway because we needed a lift home.


We bought our tickets and went to McDonalds while we waited for the waiting time to diminish. The time we spent in there held one of the funniest most informative shocking funny, very funny conversations ive taken part in in ages.


Moving on..


The International
Pants.

I WILL see The Watchmen by the end of this week
Hopefully not by myself! haha
If you know me personally and want to come with.. leave a comment =]

Mitchie.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

unlucky about watchmen, thats why bedford cinema is so much fail and MK is pure awesome

ill have to devise a way to get in without ID and come see it next time, oh the joys of being 17...

XD

Anonymous said...

I would but not 18 yet :)
guttted..
beckii xx :)

Anonymous said...

MEMEME =D

MWAH

SF

X

.... Good Morning ='