Sunday 15 March 2009

Progress

I know this blog hasn't been going for a whole week yet, but it's Sunday night so meh. I think the past few days have been successful, I've shown myself I can keep coming back to here to post my random photography and write little comments about the past day. The feedback has been good and I've caused a few smiles, as well as confused faces when I randomly pull my camera out.

I've decided that I want to take this blog further than random posts about my day, to writing about events, and incorporating local music artists as well as those outside of town. Tomorrow is the start and I will be kicking things off with a 25 minute mix from Producer/DJ Top Knoch who you may or may not know from around the area. This will be followed up with an interview later on in the week.

Let's see how far this blog goes.


Progress

Mitchie.

EDIT: I just remembered, I was asked what the previous post was about.
This random 'alien' insect appeared on my window this afternoon, and with a confused face, I decided to take some photos. I don't know what on earth it is.. any ideas?
...the spider isn't real

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

its a moth