Wednesday 25 March 2009

Why Not?

If you are a fellow Rinse FM listener, you may have heard that I won tickets to Why Not on Saturday at Scala. I did not expect to win! Big up Benny Morgan for giving me the answer though because I didn't even hear the question being asked. Unfortunately for Ben, He can't make it.


Nice way to end a mediocre day isn't it. I now have a cold, thanks to my lovely sister. I currently feel like death, I even missed work due to it. Can't concentrate.. not good! If this post sounds a bit jumbled up, you know why.
Lauren's birthday = chocolate cake. I had a piece. It was nice. I have a photo which I can't show you, but it's funny. Just thought you should know.


As I feel so rubbish, I think I should get going to bed
Night peeps
Mitchie.

P.S: DJ Tubby, I salute you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awwwww cold = bad times...
mmhhhh cake = good times!!

get well soon!

frizz.

xxxx