Friday 13 March 2009

Dove?

Well.
I was feeling peckish as a stepped down off the bus so I thought I'd buy some Starbursts from the shop. I went in, and bought myself a samosa.. randomly. As i was handing the money over to the man in charge... I looked over at the new point of sale display on the counter and thought.. 'Dove?'.
So I bought one.


Never seen one of these before in my life.


The words arn't even written in English! Apart from Dove of course.


Purdy


Verdict.
Absolutely delicious! The caramel is perfect and the chocolate tastes amazingly creamy. Im guessing is has nuts in the mix somewhere.. no crunchies though.
6 pieces, it looks nice, the wrapper is cool & I have no idea what the words on the wrapper say. Well worth the 45p I had spare in my pocket to be honest. 

I recommend
Mitchie.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

lool! i wanna no wat it taste like!
becki x

Anonymous said...

wow 45p is a bargain these days! this time you made me hungry! if i get one maybe i can seduce john with it?

a matter of hours to go!

ur not so frizzie frizz x x x x

Anonymous said...

u know thats prob like a dutch galaxy or sumin lol