Monday 23 March 2009

Kashmir is run by noobs

I finished early today so I thought I'd put my day rider to use and take the bus into town. After I finished browsing the very few men's clothes stores, I was hungry, so I took a trip down to the infamous Kashmir fast food shop on Midland Road, which I used to really like.
After handing over my money for a Number 3 (1 pc Chicken, Donner meat, Fries & Coke) I took a seat as I waited for the food to be prepared. 


I was sat down for literally about 30 minutes. FOR THAT AMOUNT OF FOOD =| smh. Within these 30 minutes, I had taken some photographs, played Juiced on my phone and watched TWO customers walk in and out of the shop after being handed their orders. Understandably, I was rather annoyed at this, so I went back to the counter and asked what was going on, and more importantly, how much longer I was going to be waiting - I was really hungry at this point. 
To my annoyance, I discovered that the last piece of chicken was sold to the last customer who came in after me and I would have to wait an extra 15 minutes for the fresh batch to be cooked. I'm afraid the face I made wasn't the nicest I'd made today. After biting my tongue, I kindly asked for my £2.50 back and said I would "come back later," and went back on the bus.
As I was so amazingly hungry after sitting next to a happy sandwich eater all the way back, I went to the trusty chip shop, where I  bought a portion of chips, along with 2 pieces of chicken with no problem. Which was quite nice to be honest.
I really doubt I will step foot inside Kashmir again, unfortunately, as they used to be really good. For now it's going to be chip shops and mainstream food chains. Unless Grillers comes back. Fingers crossed. Hopefully the inside of the shop looks like above for a while longer!

Other than this food mishap, days been quite good. I've mastered the settings on my camera and am quite happy about the pictures I am now able to take =].

Anyway, back to Logan Sama on Kiss FM
Mitchie.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol taking note to boycot kashmirs XD

ur making me hungry!!.. AGAIN

xxxx

Anonymous said...

lmao! wud have loved to have seen a pic of ur face at tht counter, but to be fair i wuda been kickin rite off if i were u :P loool
n i CANNOT BELIEVE THAT U EAT DONNER MEAT!!!! mitchie u make me sick! grosee lol xx

Anonymous said...

shud ave got to Millennium Kebab n had a really good kebab!!!!!!!!!

yummy!!!!!!!

have a gd day tomorow lmao!

Anonymous said...

looool! omg i cnt believe you waited that long for no food mitchiematch!
terrible! xx

Anonymous said...

Your order is making me hungry! I (L) CHICKEN!!
You shudda popped him one.

Anthony :) said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA maybe it was candy camera..how long will it take for the dumbest person to realise their food aint coming...... an their 1st pik of the day turned out to be the dumbest person which was you CONGRADULATIONS HAHAHAHA funny guy.

Anthony said...

an dont get ashamed of ur fooleshness an delete this comment:) ta hehe